- Quaker Valley High School (2005 Graduate)
- Bachelors: Elementary Education K-6/Special Education K-12- Waynesburg University
- Masters of Education: Supervision and Leadership K-12- California University of PA
- Taught 6th grade Science/Social Studies for 3 years at Jefferson-Morgan
- Taught 6th Grade Math for 1 year at Jefferson-Morgan
- Taught Autistic Support for 1 year in the Trinity Area School District
- 3 years as PK-12 Assistant Principal at Jefferson-Morgan
- Football Coach (2007-2013, 2015-Present)
- Basketball Coach (2009-2017)
Mr. Robinson lives in Canonsburg,PA with his wife Melissa. He is a sports enthusiast and enjoys coaching football and basketball as well as playing various sports.
Mr. Robinson believes that each student is unique in their own way and need a safe, caring, and challenging atmosphere to grow and mature emotionally, intellectually, physically, and socially. It is important for students to develop self-esteem, sensitivity, creativity, and respect for others as well as improve upon their critical thinking, communication, problem solving, and research skills while learning how to work collaboratively with others.
"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."